Sedona Health & Nutrition Conference 2020 press release:
Healthy World Sedona Presents Sedona Health and Nutrition Conference January 16-17, 2020
Participants will be able to:
– Recognize the links between dietary choices and chronic diseases such as cancer, coronary heart disease, diabetes and obesity
– Understand the evidence-based research on nutrition and reversal of coronary artery disease
– Identify health-promoting foods and general approaches to nutrition that are most beneficial to patient health
– Identify behavioral and motivational principles to initiate and sustain lifestyle changes that promote health
– Describe a list of current resources to maintain up-to-date knowledge of nutritional medicine
– Describe the research outcomes from local, chronic disease prevention studies
– Distinguish specific approaches to incorporating nutritional interventions in medical practice.
Please register while tickets last!
Healthy World Sedona is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Sedona, AZ. As an affiliate member of PlantPure Nation, and certified by WFPB.org, it espouses personal health and well-being, the humane treatment of animals, and the recovery and preservation of our natural environment through a diet and lifestyle based on whole foods from non-animal sources. Further information about Healthy World Sedona is available at healthyworldsedona.com or by writing to email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
Please sign up to our mailing list to stay updated.