Dates and Location:
January 19-20, 2019
Sedona Performing Arts Center
995 Upper Red Rock Loop Road, Sedona, AZ 86336
Sedona VegFest 2019 is a two-day celebration of the joys of plant-based eating. Participants will learn from some of the top, national experts in plant-based nutrition and lifestyle, related to healthcare, our environment, and animal welfare – all in a fun, festive atmosphere. The VegFest exhibit area will feature exciting products, services and information supportive of whole food plant-based living.
Plan to come and find out how easy it is to adopt a lifestyle that can create remarkable, positive results for your health, and for the world.
Points of Learning:
- Many of the most dreaded and deadly health conditions that plague Americans are not only caused by our diet, but are preventable or even reversible when we change the way we eat. People with heart disease, Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases, certain cancers, type 2 diabetes and many other chronic conditions, are finding their way back to health through food, not drugs or surgery.
- What we eat has a greater impact on the climate than our transportation or how we heat our homes.
- The animals we eat are raised in inhumane and unhealthy conditions that cause suffering, and threaten human health as well. Factory farms raise 99.9 percent of chickens for meat, 97 percent of laying hens, 99 percent of turkeys, 95 percent of pigs, and 78 percent of cattle currently sold in the United States.
- Even though problems of our world often seem overwhelming, through a simple change in your own life, you can make a real difference.
- The latest scientific information on whole food plant-based (WFPB) nutrition and why this optimal plant-based diet is central to chronic disease prevention and control;
- The impacts of animal/fish agriculture on our environment;
- The impacts of animal/fish agriculture on animal health and welfare.
You will experience:
- Inspiring lectures and Q&A with top medical, environmental and animal rights experts. See Program page.
- Delicious whole food plant-based food. (See complete lunch description at bottom of Program page)
- The building of community, both locally and nationally/internationally.
Click here to watch videos of some of the 2018 VegFest Presentations, or here for the 2018 Health and Nutrition Conference presentations.
Healthy World Sedona is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and presents these and many other events throughout the year as a public service. Your regular tax-deductable contributions and sponsorships are much appreciated (see the “Donations” link at the top of this page). If you’re interested in being a sponsor or exhibitor at VegFest 2019, click here.
Join us the help build a Healthy-Humane-Sustainable world, January 19-20, 2019!
Tickets are now available on this site. Early Bird pricing through December 15.
Subscribe to our email list (see below) to get the latest information on VegFest 2019, the Health and Nutrition Conference preceding it, and all the other HWS activities throughout each year!
2019 Garden Level and Blossom Level Sponsors:
“North America’s Vegan Resort”